Wednesday 27 March 2013

Week 12 - James


What is your name?
James Rosenberg.

What sort of photography do you do?
Anything! Mainly sport and wildlife, but just want to keep experimenting and learning.

How long have you been shooting?
Semi-seriously for about 4 years.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, any thing you really love to work with)
My 70-200 f/2.8 Canon lens - so sharp. (Love my Billingham bag too).

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
Twitter @bjorosenberg
website www.roso.smugmug.com - I have another website for kids sport, but password protected  (sorry).

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
Eastern suburbs of Sydney, Australia, which is a beautiful coastal part of the world's most beautiful city (OK, I'm biased). Although my twitter profile pic is the north end of a south bound zebra, my face is not uncommon on finance shows or news on Australian television (day job)

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
I really love the diversity of what you are doing. For one person - maybe @wadelaube (who I have not told about this yet) - Wade is a former photographic editor of the Sydney Morning Herald, now has his own freelance photography business.

No comments:

Post a Comment