Sunday 20 October 2013

Week 41 - Madhu

What is your name?
Madhumita Gopalan.

What sort of photography do you do?
Travel, architecture, heritage, culture and people.

How long have you been shooting?
Five years, approximately.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
I shoot with a Nikon d700 that I absolutely love, and my favourite lenses (I love all three equally)are Nikkor's 24mm f/2.8, 35mm f/1.8 and 50mm f/1.4.

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
I tweet as @madhu_gopalan 
I blog about my hometown, Hyderabad (a historical city in southern India) at www.fourtowers.blogspot.com
For everything else, I have another blog www.madhugopalan.blogspot.com
I occasionally post photos on my flickr stream http://www.flickr.com/photos/madhugopalan/

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
South India.

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
Will ask around and let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment