Sunday 12 January 2014

Week 51 - Els

What is your name?
Els Sipkes.

What sort of photography do you do?
I mostly do pet photography, but also love shooting sports, wildlife, landscapes, as well as abstracts.

How long have you been shooting?
Professionally for about 4 years. I've been an enthusiastic amateur since I was 10, and continue to be on any photo adventure for which I am not getting paid :)

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
I'm not really a person of "favorites" but I do know I've been really pleased with the last two ThinkTank bags I've bought. 

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
Blog = nuancepetphotos.com/blog,
twitter = @nuancepetphotos,
Instagram = elssipkes

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth"
I currently live just outside of Charleston SC.

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment