Thursday 21 March 2013

Week 11 - Anton


What is your name?
Anton Westermark

What sort of photography do you do?
Anything and everything. Since I'm an amateur I don't really have a niche but rather shoot what I see.

How long have you been shooting?
I bought my first DSLR in... late 2010. Had a variety of compact cameras since I was 15 or so.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, any thing you really love to work with)
I am quite fond of my 50/1,4 but since I bought a weather resistant DSLR I'm using my kit 18-55 more often than before when I'm out and about.

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
Twitter: @nihilille (tweeting in Swedish but if I get any foreign followers I'll tweet my photography-related stuff in English),

Portfolio at http://pbaw.wordpress.com. Don't really have a "photograph" presence elsewhere at the moment.

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
I work as an upper secondary school teacher in Helsingborg, Sweden.

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
I'm not great at taking part of the photography community online, but hopefully I will make new acquaintances during my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment