Sunday 30 June 2013

Week 25 - Alex

What is your name?
My Name is Alex Boone.

What sort of photography do you do?
Various things peak my interest in the photographic world, but I love street photography.

How long have you been shooting?
I have had a camera attached to me since 2008, and haven't put it down since.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, any thing you really love to work with)
It would have to be my Fuji X-E1, I take it everywhere I go. It’s a small camera that packs a punch and it gets compliments like “nice film camera, dude”

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
Lately I have been really active on one of my new collectives featuring a mixture of Fuji and iPhone work that i have been creating using VSCOcam and displaying the photos on VSCO Grid. So places you can see my work are aboonephoto.com, boonephotography.tumblr.com, aboonephoto.vsco.co, my twitter handle is 
@alexboonephoto

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
I live in Canada's Capital and I sell cameras to the public

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
I'd like to see this guy do a week, he would be awesome  @DavidIanJohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment