Sunday 21 July 2013

Week 28 - Paul

What is your name?
Paul Pride.

What sort of photography do you do?
Mostly street and documentary.

How long have you been shooting?
I studied photography at school, college and uni then took a break. I've been more active over the last 2.5 years.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
It has to be my Fuji X100. It's currently the only camera I own as I sold all my Nikon DSLR stuff to concentrate on the subject rather than equipment.

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
My website an blog are on www.paulpride.com
I am also part of the Kage Collective www.kagecollective.com
My Twitter account is @paulpridephoto

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
I'm based in Cheltenham, UK.

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
@robertpaul is a great photographer with a lot of experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment