Sunday 28 July 2013

Week 29 - Sean

What is your name?
Sean Howard

What sort of photography do you do?
Anything goes but I love people first and foremost.

How long have you been shooting?
Off and on for most of my life. Semi-Professionally for the past 5 years or so.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
My assistant! I'm now in trouble for referring to him as a piece of gear…  :)
After that, my Zeiss Distagon T-21mm. Best lens I ever bought. Stunning piece of glass.

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
www.seanhoward.ca
www.mostpassionate.ca
facebook.com/seanhowardphotography
@passitalong

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
Toronto, Canada

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
Yes! @SandraHerber !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment