Sunday 4 August 2013

Week 30 - Dylan

What is your name?
Dylan Madeley.

What sort of photography do you do?
Concert/event photography, and sometimes travel photography.

How long have you been shooting?
My first big outing to Ireland was in 2005. I did take pictures before then, but only with disposable cameras.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
My Canon EF 50mm f.18 lens was relatively inexpensive and has taken me through so many concerts. It has become my default lens.

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
Twitter: @spacedylansays
Gallery full of sets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dylerpillar

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
I live in Toronto and work where I live, from a home office.

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
I'm not sure because the photographer I know best from Twitter is one who has already curated this account! Here's one I am acquainted with: @iancfoto is one whom I met through work for Auxiliary Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment