Sunday 8 September 2013

Week 35 - Tash

What is your name?
Tash.

What sort of photography do you do?
Very amateurish.

How long have you been shooting?
All my life.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
Right now my Samsung Galaxy 3 does a pretty good job for my needs. I've been playing with some different apps but a good eye, a bit of planning and a clear shot is all you need.

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
My personal twitter account is @ThornburyRocks
I've just kicked off an account to showcase the art collection I've found adorning the corridors of the Bendigo campus of La Trobe University @BendigoLaTrobe.
I also manage a Facebook page for my old suburb Thornbury.

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
After 20 years living in Melbourne, I've just moved back to my hometown of Bendigo in central Victoria to begin an Arts Degree. Not working at all, which means more time for art, writing and photography! Poor but very very happy.

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
Yes, and she'll kill me but EmmaWhite @EmmaWhiteSP heh heh heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment