Sunday 24 November 2013

Week 46 - Trevor

What is your name?
Trevor Coultart.

What sort of photography do you do?
Bit of a mixture. Mostly observational stuff. My personal work has tended to focus on textures and details, but I've noticed I'm increasingly photographing people, which is changing the way I see things.

How long have you been shooting?
On and off, about 35 years, but for most of that times it's been nothing more than a hobby. After 25 years in office work, however, I'm now on my second year of a photography degree as part of the search for a more fulfilling way of earning a living. Wish me luck.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
Having shot most of my life on basic compact cameras, the whole "gear" thing is a bit of a novelty so my favourite tends to be the most recent addition to my kit at any time. Which right now means my newest lens: a Tamron 10-24mm that's been on my Canon 40D pretty much ever since I got it. 

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
I'm in lots of places, and you can find links to all if them at www.coultart.com/trevor

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
Live in Hertfordshire, England, and am studying at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield. 

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
Not really, so I'll use this space to recommend everyone follow @petapixel which is constantly a great source of photography news and inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment