Sunday 15 December 2013

Week 49 - Emma

What is your name?
Emma White.

What sort of photography do you do?
Landscapes, Seascapes, nature and travel mostly, although I like shooting sports and have started to do more ‘people’ shots of recent times.

How long have you been shooting?
I think that I have always had a camera but it got my first dslr in about 2005 – an Olympus – for our backpacking trip. Then in about 2007 I picked up a Nikon D40x and I did a few classes at the local photography school and have been getting more serious ever since.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
mmmm gear #dreamyeyes .. my camera of course a recently acquired Nikon D7100 (are you seeing a pattern). I also love my BlackRapid strap and my 9 stop variable filter. I seem to have a thing about bags – bags that don’t do what I want or need them to do. Which reminds me I need to sell some – anyone want a bag ???

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
Twitter - @EmmaWhiteSP
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thewhiteviewphotography
Google plus - +EmmaWhite
Website - http://thewhiteview.fotomerchant.com/home

Have I covered them all?? If not please don’t tell me its killing me already let alone anymore !!!!

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
Paradise! Otherwise known as Newcastle, NSW Australia, a beachside coastal regional metropolis about 1.5hr to the north of Sydney (we are the 1st or 2nd largest non-metro city in the state), surrounded by beaches, vineyards, mountains and farms. We are truly blessed to live where we do.

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
hmmm that’s a hard one because I’m guessing guys like @colbybrownphoto; @Lekrom; @gdanmitchell all barely have time to scratch themselves let alone curate another handle :-) !!! um so whoooo else would I like to see … actually in all seriousness I’m keen for anyone because I love the variety of styles and info that we get every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment