Thursday 28 February 2013

Week 8 - Emily


What is your name?
I'm Emily, but I am known online as Fearful Penguin!

What sort of photography do you do?
Not really sure how to answer this one yet! I am still finding my feet so try a lot of different things. I tend to like shooting from different angles, love geometric patterns and repetition.

I am in the proces of a project 365 this year, trying to take a photo every day. I am hoping this will help me improve my compositional skills and to help me look at things I see everyday in a new way.

How long have you been shooting?
I have been shooting on and off for a few years, but have only recently started developing my skills - I'm definitely a beginner! I got my current camera just over a year ago.

What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, anything you really love to work with)
My Sony NEX-3 camera - my first decent camera! I only have the standard 18-55mm lens at the moment, though I hope to get another soon.

Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
I'm at @fearfulpenguin on twitter, and Fearful Penguin on Flickr.
I also run @snapadays on twitter and The Snapadays on Flickr - my Project 365 group!

Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
I'm based in the beautiful county of Yorkshire, UK.

Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
I'd like to see someone like @emmacase or @stevegerrard.

No comments:

Post a Comment