Thursday 4 April 2013

Week 13 - Allan


What is your name?
Allan Saw


What sort of photography do you do?
I still haven't made up my mind. I've got too much to learn to be concentrating on one genre. Health issues effect my mobility so I'm doing a lot of tabletop type photography at the moment. That's not necessarily where I want to end up.



How long have you been shooting?
I got my first camera for Christmas of 2008, so just over 4 years.



What's your favorite piece of gear? (for example, Lens, Bag, Camera, Tripod, any thing you really love to work with)
I love my Tamaron 70-200mm 2.8. My Sony 50mm 1.4 comes a very close 2nd. Of course my camera, a Sony a65, is pretty special.



Where can we find you? Twitter account/s, blogs, galleries, any and all web presence that you feel comfortable sharing.
Twitter:    @allan_saw
Flickr   :    http://www.flickr.com/photos/allan_saw/
Web site: www.ozemalls.com



Where do you live and work? You can be as specific as providing your lat-long coordinates, or as vague as "planet earth".
I live in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Due to health issues (I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis) I had to take an early retirement about 3 years ago. Being retired is not all that bad :)



Is there a Twitter account you would really like to see take over @WeRPhotography for a week?
@ricksammon
@spitfiressarah
@jerrydenham
@MJPhotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment